Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Achieve a Holistic View of Patients on a Single Patient Engagement Platform
Now the industry's most comprehensive and customizable pharmacy patient engagement platform, Omnicell Patient Engagement is a private-cloud solution that helps guide and track patient interactions and enables the pharmacist to more effectively deliver interventions to help improve medication use.
- Streamline workflow to increase efficiency
- Eliminate the need to use multiple portals and remember different sets of login credentials
- Drive and manage Omnicell Medication Synchronization
- Increase script growth while reducing overall costs
- Manage and view patient communications as they occur
- Improve patient retention, patient acquisition, and patient engagement
- Integrates with pharmacy management systems (PMS), facilitating bidirectional data flow
- Uses predictive analytics to prioritize patient interventions and pharmacy tasks
- Tracks individual pharmacy performance to empower optimization of initiatives