Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Free Up Pharmacy Staff and Improve Patient Engagement
The Omnicell IVR (interactive voice response) improves the patient experience by increasing access to the pharmacy 24 hours / 7 days a week. Omnicell IVR automatically answers phone calls into the pharmacy in a professional and consistent manner during peak periods to maximize pharmacy workflow efficiency.
Having an IVR will free up your pharmacy staff's time from answering the phone, allowing them more time to focus on patient interactions and customer service.
Adding our Omnicell IVR inbound refill reminders can also help to increase your script volume by offering up any additional refills your patients may have available. See an increase for average days on therapy, improving patient outcomes.
- Offers patient convenience regardless if the pharmacy is open or closed
- Frees up time to focus on patients
- Creates a quieter, less hectic work environment
- Provides awareness messaging only offered by Omnicell and enrollment in pharmacy programs such as medication synchronization
- Integrates with Omnicell Medication Synchronization
- Supports HIPAA / HITECH compliance
- Automates refill requests
- Provides option to leave new and refill authorization messages or transfer to the pharmacy
- Plays pharmacy-recorded greetings
- Allows a caller to leave a voice message based on time of day
- Automates pharmacy information, such as pharmacy hours, specials, upcoming holiday hours, and directions
- Enables time of day call transfers
- Hosted IVR Option-The enhanced hosted IVR gives customers an agile platform to improve the patient experience, without the need for on-site hardware
- Inbound Patient Communications-Identifies additional prescriptions that need to be filled, maximizing refill opportunities when patients call into the pharmacy to achieve 70% acceptance in suggested refills
- Status Check-Patients can find out the status of their prescription
- Preferred Contact Survey-Surveys patients to ensure contact information and preferred method of contact are up to date
- Multiple Language Support-English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Navajo, and more
- Auto-Attendant-Menu options for department transfers, routing, and automated information
- Mail Order Support-Refill a mail order prescription over the phone for delivery