Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Drive Sales and Improve Immunization Interventions
Omnicell Immunization Solutions enhance your vaccination workflow, allowing your pharmacy to drive sales by targeting eligible patients for immunization interventions such as flu, pneumonia, shingles, and more.
If the state offers the ability to query the state registry, Omnicell's software is able to capture this information and build targeted patient lists, allowing the pharmacy to maximize its population-level immunization impact.
- Provides a proven ROI
- Delivers communications to patients about receiving their vaccines at the pharmacy
- Maximizes additional pharmacy service opportunities
- Streamlines workflow using automated tools
- Identifies, pinpoints, and prioritizes patients that need vaccinations
- Queries the state registry (where available)
- Automates reporting to the state registry
- Tracks and documents vaccine administration