Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Premier All-Electric Blister Card Heat Sealer
The Autogen™ Automated Heat Sealer sets a new industry standard for automated heat sealers, helping your pharmacy enhance operational efficiency without requiring an air compressor. With the Autogen heat sealer, you can seal SureMed® by Omnicell® heat seal blister cards in under 4 seconds. Simply plug it into any standard 110V outlet to begin using its 500 pounds of sealing force.
The Autogen heat sealer is manufactured using high-grade components to ensure reliability and longevity of service. Its compact design preserves valuable pharmacy counter space. It uses a standard 2-up paddle for sealing SureMed blister cards, including unit dose packaging.
- Electrically operated system no compressed air required
- All timing functions are controlled for optimal sealing and temperature performance, providing consistent quality heat sealing of blister cards and unit dose packaging
Safetwo-handed operation to activate sealingmechanism
- Eliminates blister card pressure variants associated with manual sealing equipment
- Precision designed and CE-compliant components for hassle-free, reliable operation
- Direct drive motor/gearbox provides over 500 pounds of sealing force
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Enhanced airflow design creates lower heated-air emissions
- Rugged stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction allows for easy cleaning
- Easy access for cleaning of heat plate if needed
- Push-button digital temperature controls and read-out allow the operator to accurately set sealing temperature
- Allows for the use of either the standard 5/8˝ thick paddle for standard blisters or a 7/8˝ thick paddle for deeper blisters (Includes one standard configuration blister card paddle)
- Removable, height-adjusting base plate
- Dual timer for unit dose and blister card sealing
- Unit is shipped completely assembled
- Height: 13"
- Width: 14-1/8"
- Depth: 23"
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 9 A
- Compressed Air: None Required
- Sealing Time: Adjustable: Standard Punch Card / 4 seconds, Unit Dose / 2 seconds
- Temperature Range: 90°F - 300°F
- Service Contracts: Annual service contracts are available