Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Automated Heat Sealing for Low Volume Medication Blister Card Fulfillment
The Autobond™ Automated Heat Sealer is an excellent option when controlled and consistent heat sealing of medication blister cards is required at lower volumes. Temperature and time controls provide reliable, high quality automated heat sealing of SureMed® by Omnicell® medication blister cards.
The Autobond sealer is shipped completely assembled, so it's fast and easy to integrate
- Temperature and time controls provide consistent quality heat sealing
- Automatically opens when the cycle is complete
- Eliminates blister card pressure variants
- Provides optimal sealing at minimum heat levels
- Easy-to-set temperature controls with digital display
- Internal timing relay eliminates under- or over-sealing
- Each sealer is preset at 100 PSI for uniform pressure sealing
- Includes a standard 2-up configured blister card paddle
- Dual timer for blister card and unit dose sealing
- All settings are preprogrammed
- Unit is shipped completely assembled
- Height: 10-1/4"
- Width: 21-1/2"
- Depth: 21-7/8"
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 9 A
- Compressed Air: 100-115 PSI
- Sealing Time: Adjustable: Standard Punch Card / 8 seconds, Unit Dose / 3 seconds
- Temperature Range: 90°F - 300°F
- Service Contracts: Annual service contracts are available
Also available in 3-up